Goa continues to enthrall visitors with its beaches and the overall atmosphere. With so many hotels and holiday packages to choose from travel and with so many decisions to make sometimes planning for a holiday could also seem like work! And we have not even started talking about what to pack!
First you have to decide which part of GOA you want to visit. I have recently visited North GOA for a duration of 3-4 days and I will share my vacation experience with you so you can plan better while you plan for GOA.
There is a checklist which you need to make before any vacation. Lets start with, what you need to pack.
Packing the bags with most important things:
- Beach wear
- Slippers/ short shoes (if you plan to visit forts)
- Sun glasses
- Hats (you can buy this from GOA itself)
- Party wear (if you are planning for Tito’s and Club Cabana or you have other party plans)
- Get your cameras for sure to post them on facebook and instagram.
- You may book the hotels from online sites (I got a good deal on goibibo). You can book the hotels after reaching GOA itself, if you are ready to invest your time searching for those.
- Once you settle down and done with your accommodation , you can go for the sight seeing. This is what I planned for 3 days in North GOA. Add more sights and it becomes customizable.
- Get a vehicle for yourself. You can get range of two/four wheelers.
- Day 1 : Aguada fort , Candolim beach , Calangute beach , Baga beach , Titos night club.
- Day 2 : Chapora fort, Vagator beach, Mandovi River Cruise, Club Cabana
- Day 3 : Se cathedral church, basilica of bom jesus, Dona Paula, Miramar beach
- Make sure you get the ayurvedic massage.
Hope this will help you plan your trip!!!!!!!